The seven Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels are offering End of Summer Value Rates Aug. 1-Sept. 30, 2013.
In addition to being located an easy walk to the shopping, dining and entertainment venues at the Downtown Disney Area, these seven Official Walt Disney World Resort Hotels also provide complimentary shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World theme parks, two water parks, and to Downtown Disney. As a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “2013 Downtown Disney Deals” booklet that features exclusive discounts and specials from over 30 merchants on Downtown Disney area dining, entertainment and shopping.
Taking advantage of the special rates also will enable you to enjoy such other benefits of staying at one of the seven Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels as:
• Disney tickets available to purchase at each hotel
• Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World golf courses
• Disney merchandise store located in each hotel
• Ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World Resort
The Downtown Disney®Resort Area Hotels’ End of Summer Value Rates are:
• Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel—rates from $75 per room, per night
• Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa—rates from $95 per room, per night
• DoubleTree Suites by Hilton—rates from $109 per suite, per night
• Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista —rates from $89 per room, per night
Aug. 1-15, and from $79 per room, per night Aug. 16-Sept. 30
• Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista Downtown—rates from $93 per room, per night
• Royal Plaza Hotel—rates from $79 per room, per night
• Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort—rates from $80 per room, per night
For more information on the End of Summer Value Rates, or to make a reservation, visit downtowndisneyhotels.com/2013-summer-value-rates. Some blackout dates may apply.